Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Renovation of TheAndrewMeyer.com

Welcome friends!

TheAndrewMeyer.com is now updated in all sections, with new contributors (including this article on marijuana curing cancer), new columns, new music, new front-page videos, and much more.

Soon, I will even have t-shirts designed by artist Phil Fung up for sale!

I will continue to update the site weekly with the most relevant news and videos.

In cleaning up the site, I had to cut some articles. I don't want to forever relegate my friends' work to the memory hole, so I will post them here:


Double Dose of Kummer
Two Bad Ass Columns - 9/6/07
By Chris Kummer

Michael Vick, Barry Bonds, and other behavioral anomalies
Sports - 8/28/07
By Max Wolson


DB (Denver Broncos)
Sports - 8/23/07
By T. Lilly

The folly of serious

By The Andrew Meyer

Thanks for staying tuned, new and exciting updates will be available weekly!

-Andrew

No comments: